If you are chosen for this scheme you will get:
- £3,000 per year of study for three years
- two paid summer internships within the business
- one in the London, UK office
- one in the Prague, Czech Republic office
The scholarship is your chance to pick up invaluable business and employability experience, including:
- mentoring by senior leaders
- industrial placement opportunities
- the chance to do an international internship
- involvement in Better World activities
To apply, you must:
- be a new first year UK Home undergraduate student
- have at least AAB at A level or equivalent
- have a household income of £42,875 or below as assessed by your student loans awarding agency
- All in the Faculty of Engineering (except Architecture and Civil & Architectural Engineering)
- All in the School of Management
- Language programmes
- BSc Biology
- BSc Biochemistry
- Computer Science
- BSc Pharmacology
- you are required to achieve a minimum 2:1 average for each year of study
- you must participate in two internships with AB InBev during the course of your studies
Placement year as part of your course
If you are planning to take a placement year, this placement can be taken with AB InBev.
How to apply
New first year undergraduate students who started studies in 2019 and meet the eligibility criteria have been sent an email inviting them to apply.
To apply, please go to the AB InBev website. The application deadline is 29 November 2019.
After submitting your application you will be invited to complete two online tests and submit a video interview. If you are shortlisted after this, you will be invited to a panel interview at AB InBev's Leuven office in Belgium. AB InBev will organise and cover the cost of travel for you.
If successful, you will be paid in three instalments across the academic year in December, February and April.