If you are chosen for this scheme you will get:
- £3,000 per year of study for three years
- two paid summer internships within the business
- one in the London, UK office
- one in the Prague, Czech Republic office
The scholarship is your chance to pick up invaluable business and employability experience, including:
- mentoring by senior leaders
- industrial placement opportunities
- the chance to do an international internship
- involvement in Better World activities
To apply, you must:
- be a new first year UK Home* undergraduate student starting studies in 2022
- be eligible for and have a student loans household income assessment of £42,875** or below
*Eligible UK students are those assessed as eligible for tuition fee and maintenance loans, as determined by Student Finance England, or other relevant UK student loans awarding agency, and have a Home fees status as determined by the University. When applying for the maintenance element of student loans you should request these to be based on your household income.
**You need to request a household income assessment to be completed by your student loans awarding agency, even if you are not planning on taking out a maintenance loan. Find out more about applying for household income assessments.
- All in the Faculty of Engineering (except Architecture and Civil & Architectural Engineering)
- All in the School of Management
- Language programmes
- Computer Science
- Natural Science
- you are required to achieve a minimum 2:1 average for each year of study
- you must participate in two internships with AB InBev during the course of your studies
Placement year as part of your course
If you are planning to take a placement year, this placement can be taken with AB InBev.
How to apply
New first year undergraduate students who start studies in 2022 and meet the eligibility criteria will be sent an email inviting them to apply once applications are open. As part of your application for this scholarship you will also be required to submit your CV.
After submitting your application you will be invited to complete two online tests and submit a video interview. If you are shortlisted after this, you will be invited to a virtual panel interview with the team at AB InBev.
If successful, you will be paid in three instalments across the academic year in December, February and April.