Molecular biosciences master's at Bath
Learn from those at the forefront of biomedical science and help solve real-world problems facing healthcare, food biosecurity and environmental sustainability.
- Study at a Top 10 University, on a course designed in consultation with clinical and industrial partners to give you the skills employers are looking for.
- Develop considerable knowledge in your specialist area, as well as a broad understanding of molecular biosciences.
- Gain extensive research experience by carrying out two separate research projects.
- Work in dedicated postgraduate labs to give you the laboratory exposure and specialist skills required by industry.
- Work with leading researchers from both the Department of Biology & Biochemistry and Milner Centre for Evolution.
- Further strengthen your employability with a project addressing the challenges of global environment sustainability, applying skills related to either entrepreneurship, teaching, media and communication, or public engagement.
- Get support from your dedicated Personal Tutor who you can go to for academic and non-academic support.
On all of our courses, you'll undertake two research projects working with researchers from across the university; a group project based in the lab and a lab-based or non-lab based project. These projects will give you extensive research experience, helping you stand out when applying for jobs or a PhD.
Prefer a master's in Biotechnology?
If you would prefer to study Biotechnology, you can find out more about our two new courses with specialisms in Healthcare Technologies and Sustainable Biotechnologies by signing up to our webinar on Tuesday 18 October 2022 from 1pm to 2pm (BST).