- Study at a Top 10 University
- Tailor your learning and specialise in bioinformatics, medical biosciences or microbiology
- Gain laboratory experience and specialist skills required by industry in dedicated postgraduate laboratories
- Work with leading researchers from both the Department of Life Sciences and Milner Centre for Evolution
- Receive both academic and non-academic support from your dedicated Personal Tutor
- Gain professional experience and industry knowledge through an optional placement
On all of our courses, you'll undertake two research projects working with researchers from across the university; a group project based in the lab and a lab-based or non-lab based project. These projects will give you extensive research experience, helping you stand out when applying for jobs or a PhD.
Find out about scholarships and funding options
If you're applying for a postgraduate course, you may be eligible for financial support. Find out about the scholarships, bursaries, and other funding available to master's students to help fund your studies at Bath.