Following the latest government guidance on COVID-19, you must study at home where possible.
There are bookable study spaces in:
- The Library
- The Virgil Building in the city centre
- Norwood House
- 6 West South
- The Chancellors' Building (evenings and weekends only)
- East Building
- 8 West (Postgraduate study area only)
- 10 West Graduate Commons (Postgraduate study area only)
- Lewis House in the city centre
Using study spaces
Face coverings should be worn at all times. If you have an exemption please carry or wear a sunflower lanyard. When you arrive at your reserved study space, you need to confirm your arrival. Please refer to the booking email for details.
If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of the start of your booking time, the space will be released for someone else to book.
When using the spaces, you must:
- wear a face covering - if you have an exemption please carry or wear a sunflower lanyard.
- clean the desk before and after you use it
- vacate your space by the end of your booked time
- not move any furniture
- observe social distancing and keep at least two metres apart; do not sit opposite others
- wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- follow any directional signage
- keep windows open
- not consume any food
- make sure any drinks are in sealed bottles, flasks or reusable cups with lids
- leave the space clean and tidy when you've finished
- remember that study spaces are for quiet study; do not disturb others
If you use a study space in the Library, see the most recent rules and guidance here.