Study Spaces are for quiet, individual study. Bookings for households and groups cannot be accommodated due to social distancing requirements.
Study Spaces across campus and in the City can be booked between 08.15 to 22.00. With the start of the summer vacation, the Library and Virgil Building spaces no longer require booking. Follow the links below to book study spaces where required:
Using study spaces
Study Spaces are socially distanced in open plan areas. Individual Study Rooms are available in some locations as indicated above.
Face coverings should be worn at all times. If you have an exemption please carry or wear a sunflower lanyard. When you arrive at your reserved study space, you need to confirm your arrival. Please refer to the booking email for details.
If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of the start of your booking time, the space will be released for someone else to book.
When using the spaces, you must:
- wear a face covering - if you have an exemption please carry or wear a sunflower lanyard.
- clean the desk before and after you use it
- vacate your space by the end of your booked time
- not move any furniture from marked study spaces
- observe social distancing and keep at least two metres apart; do not sit opposite others
- wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- follow any directional signage
- keep windows open
- not consume any food
- make sure any drinks are in sealed bottles, flasks or reusable cups with lids
- leave the space clean and tidy when you've finished
- remember that study spaces are for quiet study; do not disturb others