There are bookable study spaces in:
- The Library
- The Virgil Building in the city centre
- Norwood House
- The Chancellors' Building (evenings and weekends only)
- Lewis House
- East Building
You can book up to four hours for each session.
Using study spaces
You should wear a face covering when moving to and around a study space. When you arrive at the space, you need to confirm this using the link in your booking confirmation email. Enter the unique three-digit code.
If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of the start of your booking time, the space will be released for someone else to book.
When using the spaces, you must:
- clean the desk before and after you use it
- vacate your space by the end of your booked time
- not move any furniture
- observe social distancing and keep at least two metres apart, do not sit opposite others
- wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- follow any directional signage
- keep windows open
- not consume any food
- make sure any drinks are in sealed bottles, flasks or reusable cups with lids
- leave the space clean and tidy when you've finished
- remember that study spaces are for quiet study, do not disturb others