Doctoral Research Showcase: £40 Amazon Voucher Free Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
Entrants will have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this promotion.
- The free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to student contributors to the Doctoral Research Showcase.
- The Promotion does not include entries in the Three Minute Thesis competition or Bake Your Doctorate competition.
- Members of staff who are also doctoral students are still eligible in the Promotion.
- To take part in the Promotion, the entrant (“Entrant”) must be present at the Doctoral Research Showcase on 10 April 2019 (or have agreed a channel to present if unavailable to attend).
- There is a maximum of one entry per person.
- There will be one winner (“Winner”) for this Promotion.
- The Winner will be selected at random on 11 April 2019.
- The Winner will be notified by email by the Doctoral College on 11 April 2019.
- The Winner will win a £40 Amazon voucher (“The Prize”).
- There is no cash alternative to the Prize.
- To claim the Prize, the Winner must respond to the Doctoral College within 7 working days (“Claim Period”).
- If the Winner does not respond within the Claim Period, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize or prizes to the equivalent value.
- The Promoters decision is final and binding in all respects on all Entrants. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Amazon. By entering, you acknowledge that Amazon bears no responsibility for this Promotion.
- Entries may be subject to moderation. The Promoter reserves the right to deem an entry to be ineligible should it contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content