Choose the payment method that best suits you.
- This is our recommended payment method
- Payment is in instalments only
- Direct Debits are only available from UK bank accounts
- Make sure you have enough money in your bank account to cover your instalment
- Check if you already have a Direct Debit set up by logging into your Accommodation Account and selecting the Direct Debit tab
- If you need to set up a Direct Debit or change any of your existing details please email email@example.com
We recommend you use Flywire, the most secure method of international payment.
This allows you to pay by card in over 140 currencies and saves paying bank fees and exchange rates.
Before making your payment you need to create an account using your:
- Nine digit student number
- Room number
- University email address
You also need to know the amount of money to pay.
If you make a payment from China you will be asked to upload your accommodation contract. Download a copy of your contract here.
UK credit or debit card
- Payment will be taken in the local currency of the card, unless you state £GBP (Pounds Sterling) at the time you accept your accommodation contract
- You must make sure that you have enough funds before you pay
- Be aware that your bank card may have a limit on large payments
- We are unable to accept Diners’ Cards
- You can make a payment online by logging into your accommodation account
UK bank transfers and direct transfers
- You must allow at least ten working days for funds to reach the University's account
- Make sure you include your name, room number and student number as the reference for your bank transfer. If these details are not included, we are unable to identify who has made the payment.
- Please contact (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) for bank account details.