The second webinar in this series will focus on the transition to digital delivery of teaching activities in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. We will be joined by a panel including learning specialists and technical team leads, sharing their own experiences and insights.
- Jude Bramton, Technical Manager, Faculty of Engineering, University of Bristol
- Tom Brunsdon, Learning and Teaching Hub, University of Bath
- Neil Price, Technical Supervisor, Department of Architecture & Civil Engineering, University of Bath,
- Allan Theophanides, Learning Technology Manager, School of Medicine, Cardiff University
- Kerry Truman, Technical Team Leader, School of Architecture, Nottingham Trent University