About the workshop
This training course aims to show the user some of the database techniques available in Excel.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- understand and apply basic Sort Orders
- understand and apply basic Filters
- understand and apply complex filters and sorts
- use advanced filters and database functions
- understand grouping and outlining
- work with sub-totals
- work with Tables in Excel
Booking a place
Booking a place commits you to attending the session.
If subsequently you find you are unable to attend, please cancel your place in plenty of time to allow another student to book a place. Non-attendance costs the Doctoral College. We may pass this charge on to departments if we consider appropriate.
Who should attend