Excel: Database techniques (November)
This workshop aims to show the user some of the database techniques available in Excel
About the workshop
This training course aims to show the user some of the database techniques available in Excel.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- understand and apply basic Sort Orders
- understand and apply basic Filters
- understand and apply complex filters and sorts
- use advanced filters and database functions
- understand grouping and outlining
- work with sub-totals
- work with Tables in Excel
Booking a place
Booking a place commits you to attending the session.
If subsequently you find you are unable to attend, please cancel your place in plenty of time to allow another student to book a place. Non-attendance costs the Doctoral College. We may pass this charge on to departments if we consider appropriate.