About the workshop
An introduction to EndNote Desktop: covering downloading references, navigating the EndNote database and citing references.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- create and navigate in an EndNote library
- create and organise folders in your EndNote library
- import and annotate PDF files
- download references from some common generic databases
- use 'Cite While You Write'
- back up the library
Booking a place
Booking a place commits you to attending the session.
If subsequently you find you are unable to attend, please cancel your place in plenty of time to allow another student to book a place. Non-attendance costs the Doctoral College. We may pass this charge on to departments if we consider appropriate.
Who should attend