School of Management
- Master of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Master of Science in International Management
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Management with Corporate Social Responsibility
- Master of Science in Management with Finance
- Master of Science in Management with Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Management with Marketing
- Master of Science in Management with Operations
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Master of Science in Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Before the ceremony
Graduands must register and collect their tickets at the Assembly Rooms between 11am and 11:30am. All tickets have been allocated.
Ede & Ravenscroft will be available for gowning and photography from 8am to 5pm.
If you have not ordered a gown, please speak to the Ede & Ravenscroft staff when you have registered on the day.
Graduands and guests must be seated before 12:10pm.
Graduands have allocated seating. Guest seating is first-come, first-served.
There will be ushers to help you find your seats and answer questions. Please tell them if you have requested special arrangements for your seating.
Getting to Bath
There is free parking on the Claverton Down campus. We suggest that graduands and their guests park on campus, take a bus into the city and walk to the Assembly Rooms.
Who should attend
Only students, staff and guests with tickets can attend.
The main entrance has no steps and the ground floor has level access. There is a lift to other floors.
There are disabled toilets and baby changing facilities.
Guide dogs and assistance dogs are allowed in the Assembly Rooms.