Top up your printing and copying account online
You can top up your print and copy account online by following this weblink
We have been advised that due to scheduled maintenance there may be intermittent problems accessing this print credit top-up service on the weekend 26-27 November. Please credit your account in advance of the weekend if you are able to. Access outages should be short and intermittent, please attempt to add credit at another part of the day if you are unable to login.
Using the Copy, Print and Scan devices
- Printing Copying and Scanning overview
- How to add credit to your account
- How to print from a mobile device
- How to send a file to print from a Library PC
- How to print in colour and single sided
- How to log in to the Library printers
- How to print a poster
- How to print from a USB Memory stick
- Copyright Law - keep your copying legal
- Printing and copying prices
- How to photocopy an Identity Card
- How to photocopy two images to one page
- How to reduce copy size from A3 to A4
- Lightening or darkening a copy
- How to photocopy double-sided
- How to photocopy double-sided using Document Feeder
Scanning and Faxing Services
- How to scan to your University email
- How to scan to USB
- Choosing your file format for scanning
- How to scan from microfilm and microfiche
- Lamination and Faxing services information
- Bath Copies service: request emailed copies of journal articles and book chapters
- CLA Scanning Service for Academic Staff: make digital copies of materials to embed into Moodle/Library Lists
Help and Advice
Visit the Copy & Print service point during staffed hours for advice.
Otherwise, you can send queries via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Black & white and colour copying and printing are self-service facilities. If you would like help with using any of the equipment, our trained staff will be happy to advise you - please contact email@example.com for advice.
Students and staff with visual or cognitive impairments
- Copy and Print staff will assist with producing enlarged photocopies of Library materials upon request
- Our self-service equipment is capable of scanning up to a resolution of 600 dpi. Please ask for assistance if you require help with changing the resolution setting.
Both can also be contacted via the Copy and Print office during opening hours.