Copy and Print Service
Guidance for adding credit to your copy and print account, how to use the copying and printing devices in the Library and around campus and contacts for help.
Top up your printing and copying account online
You can top up your print and copy account online by following this weblink
Using the Copy, Print and Scan devices
- How to photocopy an Identity Card
- How to photocopy two images to one page
- How to reduce copy size from A3 to A4
- Lightening or darkening a copy
- How to photocopy double-sided
- How to photocopy double-sided using Document Feeder
Scanning and Faxing Services
- How to scan to your University email
- How to scan to USB
- Choosing your file format for scanning
- How to scan from microfilm and microfiche
- Lamination and Faxing services information
- Bath Copies service: request emailed copies of journal articles and book chapters
Help and Advice
Black & white and colour copying and printing are self-service facilities. If you would like help with using any of the equipment, our trained staff will be happy to advise you.
You can contact staff:
Students and staff with visual or cognitive impairments
- Copy and Print staff will assist with producing enlarged photocopies of Library materials upon request
- Our self-service equipment is capable of scanning up to a resolution of 600 dpi. Please ask for assistance if you require help with changing the resolution setting.
Both can also be contacted via the Copy and Print office during opening hours.