Copy and Print Service
Guidance for adding credit to your copy and print account, how to use the copying and printing devices in the Library and around campus and contacts for help.
Top up your printing and copying account online
You can top up your print and copy account online by following this weblink
Using the Copy, Print and Scan devices
Scanning and Faxing Services
- How to scan to your University email
- How to scan to USB
- Choosing your file format for scanning
- How to scan from microfilm and microfiche
- Lamination and Faxing services information
- Bath Copies service: request emailed copies of journal articles and book chapters
- CLA Scanning Service for Academic Staff: make digital copies of materials to embed into Moodle/Library Lists
Help and Advice during Covid-19 situation
While measures are in place to prevent the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) there will be no staffed Copy and Print service point.
**However if you have any queries please contact the Library via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions will be answered online by library staff.
Black & white and colour copying and printing are self-service facilities. If you would like help with using any of the equipment, our trained staff will be happy to advise you - please contact email@example.com for advice .
Students and staff with visual or cognitive impairments
- Copy and Print staff will assist with producing enlarged photocopies of Library materials upon request
- Our self-service equipment is capable of scanning up to a resolution of 600 dpi. Please ask for assistance if you require help with changing the resolution setting.
Both can also be contacted via the Copy and Print office during opening hours.