Top up your printing and copying account online
You can top up your print and copy account online by following this weblink
Using the Copy, Print and Scan devices
- Printing Copying and Scanning overview
- How to add credit to your account
- How to print from a mobile device
- How to send a file to print from a Library PC
- How to print in colour and single sided
- How to log in to the Library printers
- How to print a poster
- How to print from a USB Memory stick
- Copyright Law - keep your copying legal
- Printing and copying prices
- How to photocopy an Identity Card
- How to photocopy two images to one page
- How to reduce copy size from A3 to A4
- Lightening or darkening a copy
- How to photocopy double-sided
- How to photocopy double-sided using Document Feeder
- How to scan to your University email
- How to scan to USB
- Choosing your file format for scanning
- How to scan from microfilm and microfiche
- Lamination services information
- Bath Copies service: request emailed copies of journal articles and book chapters
- CLA Scanning Service for Academic Staff: make digital copies of materials to embed into Moodle/Library Lists
Help and Advice
Visit the Copy & Print service point during staffed hours for advice.
Otherwise, you can send queries via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Black & white and colour copying and printing are self-service facilities. If you would like help with using any of the equipment, our trained staff will be happy to advise you - please contact email@example.com for advice.
Students and staff with visual or cognitive impairments
- Copy and Print staff will assist with producing enlarged photocopies of Library materials upon request
- Our self-service equipment is capable of scanning up to a resolution of 600 dpi. Please ask for assistance if you require help with changing the resolution setting.
If you require OCR, please contact your Subject Librarian or a member of Copy & Print staff .
Both can also be contacted via the Copy and Print office during opening hours.