What to donate and where
These items can be left in the donation crates and clear bags in the kitchens of University accommodation:
- Crockery, glassware, pots and pans
- Non-perishable and food, such as tea bags, tins, cereal, biscuits, cleaning products
- Electrical items, such as toasters, kettles, printers, phone chargers, rice cookers, hair dryers
- Good condition stationery, books, games, CDs, clothes etc
Toiletries and laundry detergents, such as shampoo, skincare, body wash, deodorant, toothpaste. Leave these items in your nearest campus or city laundrette.
Clothes, books, CDs and DVDs can be left in the red British Heart Foundation donation banks, located outside:
- Eastwood house number 27
- Eastwood house numbers 9 and 10
- The entrance to block B of The Quads
- Brendon Court
- Polden Court
- The Westwood Operations Office
- Behind the East Accommodation Centre
- John Wood complex
- Thornbank Gardens
- Pulteney Court
All donation points across the city can be viewed on the Student Community Partnership Donation Map
- Dartmouth Avenue
Use your normal waste and recycling bins for all other waste.
When to donate
Donation points are open now and are available until the end of your accommodation contract.