Undergraduate dissertations and project reports
Undergraduate dissertations and project reports are not provided by the Library in either online or printed format.
A sample of dissertations submitted for taught Masters degree courses are kept for five years and made available online to members of the University of Bath only. You may also like to ask your academic department whether they can provide access to any additional dissertations.
Theses (University of Bath)
How to search for a University of Bath thesis: the Library holds copies of all theses submitted to the University of Bath. You can access them via the following options:
Print copies of theses are available for reading in the Library only. Search for a title using the Library Catalogue. Request a thesis at the Reader Services Desk on Level 2. Please note: theses submitted in the past 13 years are available immediately but theses submitted more than 13 years ago will not be available until the next working day.
Theses listed by department (print and online): some recent theses will not appear in these lists. To view online copies only, click a link below and then click the 'full text online' option.
- Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Biology and Biochemistry - up to 2022 when incorporated into Life Sciences
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Engineering and Applied Science
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- European Studies and Modern Languages
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pharmacy and Pharmacology - up to 2022 when incorporated into Life Sciences
- Politics, Languages and International Studies
- Social and Policy Sciences
- Sport and Exercise Science 2002-2004: for more recent theses, click the Health link above
Theses and dissertations from other institutions
- EThOS: the UK’s national thesis service
- Proquest Dissertations & Theses Global (PQDT): is the world's most comprehensive collection of full-text dissertations and theses. Presentation explaining how to search PQDT (52 minutes).
- EBSCO Open Dissertations: provides the full text of open access dissertations and theses free of charge
- NDLTD: Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations
- OATD: Open Access Theses and Dissertations
- Theses Canada
- Trove: theses & other content from the National Library of Australia