Posters and travel grants
Grants of up to £200 are available towards the costs of attending an academic meeting or making a short visit to another institution.
Applications for these awards should be submitted for consideration by the CR@B steering committee using the CR@B travel and poster grant application form.
- Applicants can only make one application per year
- Applicants must demonstrate active participation in their visit or meeting e.g. poster/presentation/abstract
- Successful applicants will be expected to provide a short one page report of their visit as a condition of their award and will be expected to acknowledge the support of CR@B in any presentation/poster
- Posters will be presented at subsequent CR@B events
- Postdoctoral researchers/students must obtain their supervisor's signature before submitting their application
Deadline: The call is currently closed
Cancer research placements
Placement grants are available for £400 each to support a cancer research placement.
Applications can be made by either the student or supervisor and should be submitted for consideration by the CR@B steering committee using the CR@B placements grant application form.
- Successful applicants will be expected to provide a short one page report from their placement to be submitted to the CR@B steering committee shortly after completion
Awards will be made twice a year, six weeks before each CR@B symposium.