Instructions for copying an ID card
- From the home screen, select Copy
- Place your item in the top left corner of the glass and close the lid.
- Select the Others button from the options shown on the touchscreen
- Select Card Shot
- Select On and then Start
- The photocopier will scan the first side. Once completed, the screen will display the following message: Place next original. Press [Start]
- Lift the copier lid, and turn your item over, placing it as before and close the lid.
- Select Start again to scan the other side of the card.
- Once scanned, select Read-End
The video below demonstrates how you can copy an identity card when required by the University or other agencies for applications you are making.