About double sided copying
- From the home screen, select Copy
- Place your item face down on the glass. Ensure that the top left corner lines up with the green arrow
- Close the lid.
- Select 2-Sided Copy
- A green tick will appear against the 2-Sided Copy selection.
- Select Start to scan.
- The photocopier will scan the first side. Once completed, the screen will display the following message: Place next original. Press [Start]
- Don’t select the Read-End option yet or your print job will finish!
- Turn to the next page/s you wish to scan, place the item as before.
- Close the copier lid.
- Select Start to scan the second side.
- Once scanned, select Read-End. Your double-sided copy will print out.
The video below demonstrates how you can copy chapters from books or journal articles across multiple pages to double-sided sheets.