Step by step instructions
Advice for photocopying two images onto one sheet (for example different pages of your passport) are listed below. There is a video guide at the end of this section demonstrating these steps and the options to select on screen.
- Place the first image on the glass.
- Use portrait orientation for passports
- Close the lid
- Select the Others button
- Select Multi Shot from the options available
- Select 2in1 from the options available and press Start
- The photocopier will scan the first side. Once completed, the screen will display the following message: Place next original. Press [Start]
- Don’t select the Read-End option yet or your print job will finish!
- Lift the lid and place your second image on the glass, placed as before.
- Close the lid.
- Select Start again to scan the second image.
- Once scanned, select Read-End to produce your copy