Skip to main content

Moving from pre-sessional accommodation to term time accommodation

How and when pre-sessional students need to move from summer accommodation to where you'll live for the first year of your University course.

Moving out of student accommodation.
Moving out of student accommodation

Pre-sessional and term time accommodation

Scala and Pulteney Court are available to stay in for your pre-sessional course and your term time studies. You will remain in this accommodation until September 2025.

Carpenter House is available for pre-sessional course only. You will move out of this accommodation into your University managed accommodation on Wednesday 18 September 2024. Depending on your application, you will be moving into Polden, Green Park House or Aquila this day.

If you are moving into one of our nomination agreement accommodation, Centurion House, Charlton Court or The Brook, we will contact your moving date nearer the time.

We recommend that you move into University managed student accommodation during term time.

If you choose to live in private accommodation, speak to our accommodation team. They can help give advice, check contracts and recommend approved landlords.

Moving out of your pre-sessional accommodation

You will need to:

  • Leave your room by 10am
  • Take all your belongings with you
  • Leave your keys at Green Park House

Email []( if you have any questions on this or your term-time room

Moving into your term time accommodation

You will need make your own transport arrangements for moving your belongings.

If you are moving to private sector accommodation, you will need to check with your landlord that you can move in on Monday 16 September 2024.

On this page