The VIP Operational Team is delighted to launch the following funding scheme: VIP Funding. This scheme aims to further the VIP research and development work, which has been made possibly thanks to the generosity of the Alumni Fund at the University of Bath.
This opportunity to apply for funding of up to £500.00 per application would enable VIPs to meet project developmental costs needed by the current VIP teams.
- test out an idea, product or service with community partners or stakeholders
- develop a proposal that leads to action, change or interventions
- run an event or intervention that moves an idea to the next stage
- prototype ideas or proposals with the support of key stakeholders
To meet the eligibility criteria, VIP Students teams will need to:
- be undertaking current VIP Project
- be able to demonstrate the support of the project academic lead
- be able to demonstrate how the event or opportunity enables the team to develop and make a contribution to knowledge
- clear project objectives and success indicators
- a sound financial plan, indicating how funds will be spent and evidenced
- potential opportunities to develop beyond the period of funding or proposed activities
- project outputs which show how you will share information about your project once it is completed (for example, through a vlog, blog or poster presentation).
Students interested in applying for a VIP grant will, in the first instance, secure the support of their VIP academic lead. Applications will then be submitted by the students to the VIP Operations team, who will manage the assessment and allocation of awards.
The maximum award per student application is £500
As part of successful funding we would like recipients to produce a short report/summary of their work as a case study to evaluate and showcase their success.
To apply for the funding please complete this form