Dr Lenka Banovcova FHEA, FSEDA Academic Staff Developer
Lenka is Director of Academic Probation Development.
Lenka’s key responsibilities are
- Director of Academic Probation Development
- Convenor for PHEAF – Probationer Pathway to HEA Fellowship
- developing initiatives and delivering events to support the professional development of academic staff
- supporting staff on a 1-2-1 basis in enhancing their teaching and learning practice
Lenka’s current professional interests include inclusion and inclusivity within higher education and problems of employment and employability within the sector.
Before joining the Centre for Learning and Teaching in 2017, Lenka was a Teaching Fellow in the Department of Social and Policy Sciences at the University of Bath. Prior to that, she taught social sciences at a number of universities in the UK and abroad.
- BA in Sociology and Social Policy, Masaryk University Brno, Czech Republic
- MA in Sociology and Social Policy, Masaryk University Brno, Czech Republic
- PhD in Sociology, University of Bath
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Fellow of the Staff and Educational Development Association (FSEDA)