Professor Cassie Wilson Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Student Experience)
The Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Student Experience), Professor Cassie Wilson, focuses on student experience, engagement and wellbeing.
Cassie was appointed Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Student Experience) in August 2021.
- Chair of the Student Experience Board
- Chair of the Induction Strategy Group
- Chair of the Employability Steering Group
- Optimisation of athletic-based performance
- Analyses of movement coordination and its associated variability
- The application of biomechanical principles to training theory
- Injury predictors in different populations
Professor Cassie Wilson worked as a Lecturer and Senior Lecturer in Sports Biomechanics at Cardiff Metropolitan University from 2003-2008.
Cassie joined the University of Bath in 2008 as a Senior Lecturer in Sport and Exercise Biomechanics. She undertook the roles of Director of Learning Teaching in the Department for Health and Associate Dean (Learning and Teaching) in the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences. In 2018 she was awarded the University prize for Leadership in Learning and Teaching. In September 2019 she was appointed Vice-President (Student Experience).
Prof Cassie Wilson gained her first degree in Sports Science and Mathematics at Loughborough University where, in 2003, she completed a PhD in Sports Biomechanics.