Professor Cassie Wilson Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Student Experience)
Professor Wilson focuses on student experience, engagement, wellbeing, and employability.
Cassie was appointed Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Student Experience) in August 2021 and focuses on student experience, engagement, wellbeing, and employability. She works in close collaboration with the Students' Union, Faculties, School, Professional Services and colleagues across our University community. Find out more about the University's aims and ambitions for student experience.
- Chair of the Student Experience Advisory Board
- Chair of the Suicide Prevention Working Group
- Chair of the University of Sanctuary Working Group
- Professor in the Department for Health
- Optimisation of athletic-based performance
- Analyses of movement coordination and its associated variability
- The application of biomechanical principles to training theory
- Injury predictors in different populations
Professor Cassie Wilson worked as a Lecturer and Senior Lecturer in Sports Biomechanics at Cardiff Metropolitan University from 2003-2008.
Cassie joined the University of Bath in 2008 as a Senior Lecturer in Sport and Exercise Biomechanics. She undertook the roles of Director of Learning & Teaching in the Department for Health and Associate Dean (Learning & Teaching) in the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences. In 2018 she was awarded the University prize for Leadership in Learning and Teaching. In September 2019 she was appointed Vice-President (Student Experience).
Prof Cassie Wilson gained her first degree in Sports Science and Mathematics at Loughborough University where, in 2003, she completed a PhD in Sports Biomechanics.