Dr Catherine Hamilton-Giachritsis PhD, CPsychol Prof Catherine Hamilton-Giachritsis - Professor
Catherine is a Professor of Forensic and Clinical Psychology in the Department of Psychology.
- Child maltreatment: prediction, prevention and impact (online and offline), including resilience
- Online abuse: victim vulnerabilities, offender grooming and policing
- Institutionalisation of children
- Interventions for children and families at risk of or affected by maltreatment
- Harmful sexual behaviour in young people
This person is unavailable to supervise research degree projects
- Academic Director:
Catherine held a position in the Centre for Forensic and Criminological Psychology at the University of Birmingham before joining the University of Bath in 2014. She also has clinical experience in child protection, adoption and fostering.