Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Strongly committed to an evidence based and empirically grounded ethos
- Emphasises the importance of a clear understanding of how psychological theory can be applied to clinical problems
- 'Research led' in learning, teaching and training
- Major strengths in Clinical Health Psychology
- Expertise in cognitive behavioural approaches
Sign up for our new foundation and intermediate CPD courses.
If you are considering our Doctorate in Clinical Psychology course then we invite you to join us for an online webinar.