Annali Bamber-Jones Researcher Development Manager
Annali manages and delivers training and professional development opportunities for all research staff.
Annali is the University lead for researcher development. She is responsible for:
- supporting the recruitment, retention, and development of diverse and talented researchers across the university
- managing and delivering training opportunities, including the Academic Career Academy and GW4 Crucible
- providing strategic planning and effective engagement for a network of highly skilled research staff to make informed career choices
- leading the development and management of the HR Excellence in Research Award
- leading the delivery of the Concordat to Support the Career Development of Researchers within the University