Skip to main content
University of Bath

Non University member Audio Visual recording consent form

As a non University members, you must fill out an Audio Visual consent form before you perform or present any content at the University that will be filmed.

This form is for anybody who isn't a University of Bath student or staff member. Please sign and return the form to the Audio Visual Team.