QA22 Recruitment, Selection and Admission of Students
This Quality Assurance (QA) Code of Practice statement details the principles of the procedures for recruitment, selection and admission of students.
This statement contains the following:
- Roles and responsibilities in the recruitment, selection and admission of students
- Guidance on the relevant Regulations
- The information to be provided to applicants during recruitment and admissions
- The principles for selecting applicants
- Staff development and training
- Monitoring and review arrangements.