The recruitment and admission of every student is underpinned by the University’s commitment to:
- promote its provision as widely as possible amongst suitably qualified candidates in the UK and internationally
- ensure that every student has every reasonable prospect of succeeding on his or her chosen programme of study.
Staff involved in the recruitment, selection and admission of students must adhere to the University's processes for admissions and regulations. These are documented in the following Quality Assurance Code of Practice statements and policy documents:
- QA22 Recruitment, Selection and Admission of Students
- University of Bath Admissions Policy
- QA7 Research Students
- QA41 Distance Learning Provision
- QA45 Accreditation of Prior and Experiential Learning
- QA56 Continuing Professional Development
Sources of further guidance
Staff should consult their Faculty/School Assistant Registrar, or the relevant recruitment team for further advice and guidance.
Further information for applicants is provided by the University's Admissions teams.
This guide is part of the University's overall approach to Quality Management.