Skip to main content
University of Bath

Report a maintenance issue in your workplace

Report any maintenance issues in your workplace or on campus grounds to Campus Infrastructure.

In an emergency

Reporting a fault

If the fault is in your accommodation, please report the issue to Campus Services.

Make sure you are on a University PC or the VPN. You will need:

  • building
  • floor
  • room number

Report an accessibility issue.