Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences Learning, Teaching & Quality Committee
The Committee is responsible to the Board of Studies for matters about undergraduate and postgraduate learning, teaching, and quality assurance in the Faculty.
This committee meets once a month.
Full details of its responsibilities are available in the Committee's terms of reference.
Meeting dates 2018/19
- 17 October 2018
- 12 December 2018
- 6 February 2019
- 20 March 2019
- 1 May 2019
- 5 June 2019
- Dr Cassie Wilson, Chair (ex officio), Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences Associate Dean (Learning and Teaching)
- Dr Anthony Bush, Director of Learning and Teaching, Department for Health
- Professor Richard Joiner, Director of Learning and Teaching, Department of Psychology
- Dr Sue Martin, Director of Learning and Teaching, Department of Education
- Dr Karoline von Oppen, Director of Learning and Teaching, Department of Politics, Languages & International Studies
- Professor Chris Martin, Director of Learning and Teaching, Department of Economics
- Dr Sarah Moore, Department of Social & Policy Sciences
Head of Learning Partnerships Office (or nominee)
- Dr Florin Bisset, Head of Learning Partnerships (alternate: Miss Maria Clutterbuck)
- Mr Stefan Garcia, BSc Politics and International Relations
- Miss Hollie Newing, BSc International Development with Economics
- Miss Zixian Chen, MA Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Eve Alcock, Students' Union President