Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences Learning, Teaching & Quality Committee
The Committee is responsible to the Board of Studies for matters about undergraduate and postgraduate learning, teaching, and quality assurance in the Faculty.
This committee meets once a month.
Full details of its responsibilities are available in the Committee's terms of reference.
Meeting dates 2019/20
- 16 October 2019
- 4 December 2019
- 5 February 2020
- 18 March 2020
- 6 May 2020
- 10 June 2020
- Dr Nathalia Gjersoe, Chair (ex officio), Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences Associate Dean (Learning and Teaching)
- Dr Anthony Bush, Director of Learning and Teaching, Department for Health
- Professor Richard Joiner, Director of Learning and Teaching, Department of Psychology
- Dr Sue Martin, Director of Learning and Teaching, Department of Education
- Dr Karoline von Oppen, Director of Learning and Teaching, Department of Politics, Languages & International Studies
- Dr Andreas Schaefer, Director of Learning and Teaching, Department of Economics
- Dr Sarah Moore, Department of Social & Policy Sciences
Head of Learning Partnerships Office (or nominee)
- Dr Florin Bisset, Head of Learning Partnerships (alternate: Miss Maria Clutterbuck)
- Mr Jeffrey He, MSc Applied Economics with Banking & Financial MArkets