Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences Research and Knowledge Exchange Committee
The Committee is responsible for the academic standards and quality of the Faculty’s research and ‘reach-out’ activities.
See the Faculty Research Committee's terms of reference for full details of its responsibilities.
Summaries and minutes of meetings of the Faculty Research Committee for the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences will not be routinely published under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
View further information about the Act (including the reasons why such information is exempt from publication).
- Dr Peter Allen, Department of Politics, Languages & International Studies
- Professor Julie Barnett, Associate Dean (Research) - Chair
- Professor James Bilzon, Department for Health
- Professor Mitch Callan, Department of Psychology
- Dr Kate Charles, Head of Research Grant Development, Research & Innovation Services
- Professor Yvonne Jewkes, Department of Social & Policy Sciences
- Dr Maik Schneider, Department of Economics
- Professor Carol Taylor, Department of Education
- Gemma Harris, Faculty Executive Coordinator