Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences Research and Knowledge Exchange Committee
The Committee is responsible for the academic standards and quality of the Faculty’s research and ‘reach-out’ activities.
See the Faculty Research Committee's terms of reference for full details of its responsibilities.
Summaries and minutes of meetings of the Faculty Research Committee for the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences will not be routinely published under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
View further information about the Act (including the reasons why such information is exempt from publication).
- Professor Emma Carmel – Chair, Associate Dean (Research)
- Dr Peter Allen, Department of Politics, Languages & International Studies
- Professor Mitch Callan, Department of Psychology
- Dr Kate Charles, Head of Research Grant Development, Research & Innovation Services
- Dr Maik Schneider, Department of Economics
- Professor Carol Taylor, Department of Education
- Dr Rana Jawad, Department of Social & Policy Sciences
- Dr Michael Stimmelmayr, Department of Economics
- Professor Martyn Standage, Department for Health
- Julie Morton, Business Partnership and Knowledge Exchange Manager
- Caroline Quest, Director of Research & Innovation Services
- Professor Christopher Martin, Department of Economics
- Sophia Kirtley, Deputy Head of Marketing
- Junjie Shen, Research Analytics Librarian
- Dr Kate Woodthorpe, Department of Social & Policy Sciences
- TBC, Faculty Executive Coordinator