Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences taught programmes team
We are responsible for all aspects of administrative support for undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes.
We support administrative processes for the Faculty’s undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes, from Welcome Week activities through to graduation.
We're responsible for:
- being a central point of contact for students and staff, providing information and signposting support
- leading the operational administration to enable the continued success of undergraduate and postgraduate taught units and programmes
- being a central point of contact for students seeking guidance on their studies, including:
- coursework submission
- programme and unit changes
- individual mitigating circumstances
- extension enquiries
- liaising with colleagues in central services on behalf of students and academics
- providing professional, reliable and timely information and advice to colleagues on taught programmes matters
- enhancing and harmonising learning and teaching processes through collaboration and sharing best practice
How to contact us
If you have any questions or want to raise an issue, please contact us using the correct contact details on this page.
Departmental Induction queries for new students; if you have queries about Welcome Week that relate to your Departmental Induction activities, please contact the Programmes Administrator in your department using the mailboxes in the contact instructions section below.
Current students and staff can contact us in person at our offices, by email, or by a Teams call (see below for contact details).
Prospective students should contact our admissions team to enquire about the application process.
Undergraduate Applicant Visit Day enquires should be submitted to the relevant department/programme email address on our Faculty contacts page.
We have a hybrid working pattern for 2022/23. This means we are working part of the week on-campus and part of the week remotely.
The Taught Programmes Team offices are open Monday to Friday for in-person queries from 10am to 12pm (midday) and 2pm to 4pm.
Please contact Administrators and Administrative Assistants through the shared mailboxes below with any programme specific queries. Please look through to find the correct department and programme. Please do not contact them via personal mailboxes.
If you need to contact the whole Taught Programmes Team you can email email@example.com
You can contact all Programmes Officers through their shared mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org for general enquiries, or directly via personal mailboxes for confidential matters.
You should contact Programmes Managers via their personal mailbox in the links below.
Taught programmes team
Economics and Social & Policy Sciences hub team
- Lisa Snowdon-Harris, Economics and SPS Hub Leader
- Tess Rugg, Programmes Administrator
- Alice Gianella, Programmes Administrator
- Ziyu Guan, Programmes Administrator
- MSc Economics / MSc Economics and Finance / MRes Economics / MSc Applied Economics: email@example.com
- Jane Dicker, Programmes Administrator
- Claire Goldie, Programmes Administrator (all programmes, excluding Social Work)
- Sandra Swaby, Programmes Administrative Assistant
Undergraduate Economics programmes
Postgraduate Economics programmes
Undergraduate Social & Policy Sciences programmes
All programmes (excluding Social Work)
Postgraduate Social & Policy Sciences programmes, including MRes programmes
Undergraduate and postgraduate support, all programmes
Health and Politics, Languages & International Studies hub team
- Jess White, Programmes Administrator
- Nadia Van Kampen, Programmes Administrator
- All undergraduate students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting undergraduate students: email@example.com
- Ethan Price, Programmes Administrator
- Lauren Jones, Programmes Administrator
- Charlotte Neely, Programmes Administrator
Undergraduate Health programmes
Sport Management and Coaching, Sports Performance
Sport and Exercise Science, Health and Exercise Science
Postgraduate Health programmes
Undergraduate PoLIS Programmes
Postgraduate PoLIS Programmes
Interpreting and Translation programmes
Education and Psychology hub team
- Andie Barlow, Politics, Languages & International Studies (PoLIS) and Psychology Hub Leader
- Charlotte Long, Programmes Administrator
- Kim Pounsberry, Programmes Administrator
- MSc Health Psychology: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSc Applied Clinical Psychology: email@example.com
- Caroline Chapman, Programmes Administrator
- MSc Applied Psychology and Economic Behaviour: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSc Applied Forensic Psychology with Counselling email@example.com
- MRes programmes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simone Osborn, Programmes Administrator
Postgraduate Education programmes
Undergraduate Psychology programmes
Postgraduate Psychology programmes
MSc Health Psychology, MSc Applied Clinical Psychology
MSc Applied Psychology and Economic Behaviour, MSc Applied Forensic Psychology with Counselling, MRes programmes
MSc Clinical Associate in Psychology (Adult and Child) Degree Apprenticeship programmes
PGT Distance Learning hub team
- Jo Wright, PGT Distance Learning Hub Leader
- Kath Earle, Programmes Administrator
- Nicola Topping, Programmes Administrative Assistant