Impact Assessment Group
Members of the Impact Assessment Group (IAG), which makes decisions about knowledge exchange and pathways to impact funding schemes.
The Impact Assessment Group (IAG) is overseen by the University's Research Committee. They make funding decisions on its behalf about knowledge exchange and pathways to impact funding schemes at Bath. This currently includes the EPSRC Impact Acceleration Account (IAA).
The IAG meets quarterly, with additional meetings scheduled as required.
- Chair, Professor Sarah Hainsworth OBE FREng, Pro-Vice Chancellor (Research)
- Deputy Chair, Caroline Quest, Director of Research and Innovation Services (RIS)
- Dr Phil Brown, Head of Technology Transfer, RIS
- Hannah Lilley, UKRI-EPSRC Senior Portfolio Manager
- Professor Chris Bowen, Faculty of Engineering
- Professor Jens Roehrich, School of Management (representing Professor Andrew Brown)
- Professor Emma Carmel, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Professor Tim Rogers, Faculty of Science
- Dr Brit Davidson, Lecturer, School of Management
- Dr Crescent Jicol, Lecturer, Department of Computer Science
- Dr Sanjay Nagarajan, Lecturer, Department of Chemical Engineering
- Peter Keevill, Entrepreneur in Residence, West of England Sustainable Technologies Scale Up Programme
- Alison Sturgess-Durden, Director, Mayden
- Dr Emma Gibbard, Research Impact Manager
- Alice Hovanessian, IAG Committee Secretary and IAA Project Coordinator
- Jenny Reynolds, Impact Development and Evaluation Manager