Impact Assessment Group
Members of the Impact Assessment Group (IAG), which makes decisions about knowledge exchange and pathways to impact funding schemes.
The Impact Assessment Group (IAG) is overseen by the University's Research Committee. They make funding decisions on its behalf about knowledge exchange and pathways to impact funding schemes at Bath. This currently includes the EPSRC Impact Acceleration Account (IAA).
The IAG meets quarterly, with additional meetings scheduled as required.
- Chair, Professor Sarah Hainsworth OBE FREng, Pro-Vice Chancellor (Research)
- Deputy Chair, Caroline Quest, Director of Research and Innovation Services (RIS)
- Dr Phil Brown, Head of Technology Transfer, RIS
- Alessandra Basram: UKRI-EPSRC Impact Lead
- Professor Chris Bowen, Faculty of Engineering
- Professor Andrew Brown, School of Management
- Professor Joe Devine, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Professor Tim Rogers, Faculty of Science
- Dr Despina Moschou, Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Dr James Stone, Department of Physics
- Peter Keevill, Entrepreneur in Residence, West of England Sustainable Technologies Scale Up Programme
- Alison Sturgess-Durden, Director, Mayden
- Dr Emma Gibbard, Research Impact Manager
- Alice Hovanessian, IAG Committee Secretary and IAA Project Coordinator
- Jenny Reynolds, Impact Development and Evaluation Manager