Impact Assessment Group
Members of the Impact Assessment Group (IAG), which makes decisions about knowledge exchange and pathways to impact funding schemes.
The Impact Assessment Group (IAG) is overseen by the University's Research Committee. They make funding decisions on its behalf about knowledge exchange and pathways to impact funding schemes at Bath. This currently includes the EPSRC Impact Acceleration Account (IAA).
The IAG meets quarterly, with additional meetings scheduled as required.
- Chair, Professor Jonathan Knight, Pro-Vice Chancellor for Research
- Deputy Chair, Caroline Quest, Director of Research and Innovation Services (RIS)
- Helen Jones, Head of Research Grant Development
- Ben Woods, Head of Research Commercialisation and Enterprise
- Dr Shyeni Paul, EPSRC UKRI Impact Lead
- Professor Ammon Salter (acting on behalf of Professor Andrew Brown), School of Management
- Professor Chick Wilson, Faculty of Science
- Professor Davide Mattia, Faculty of Engineering
- Professor Julie Barnett, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Dr Ruth Webster, Chemistry (Covering Dr Rachel Arnold, Department for Health, until March 2019)
- Dr Giorgia Giardina, Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Roger Whorrod, Entrepreneur
- Dr Steven Boakes, Industrial Partnerships Manager
- Phil Brown, Research Commercialisation Manager
- Dr Emma Gibbard, Research Impact Manager
- Sarah Jones, Impact Development and Evaluation Manager
- Dr Filipa Vance, Project Manager (University Research)
- Alice Hovanessian, IAG Committee Secretary and IAA Project Coordinator