Responsible for the strategic leadership of the International Relations Office, enabling the delivery of the University’s Internationalisation Strategy
Supporting students and staff with study, training, and work activities abroad.
The Mobility Team works with students and staff to coordinate and support study, training, and work activities globally, including study exchanges, work placements, research opportunities and summer schools.
We offer insight, support and guidance to students and staff from considering and applying for a mobility abroad through to support upon returning
Our responsibilities include:
- Providing mobility information to students and staff.
- Giving guidance on funding opportunities for outgoing mobilities.
- Supporting incoming exchange and visiting students whilst in Bath.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with partner universities to ensure a wide range of mobility opportunities are available for our students and staff.
- Managing the Go Abroad Bursary.
- Working university-wide to support international mobility activities across all departments.
Amy is responsible for leading the International Mobility team and operational oversight of international mobility activities across the University.
Florencia is responsible for queries relating to incoming exchange and visiting students.
Laura is responsible for queries relating to the University’s study abroad and exchange activities, particularly the Turing Scheme.
Emma is repsonsible for managing projects within the International Relations Office.
Annabelle provides wide-ranging administrative support for the International Relations Office. She is also PA to the Director of International Relations.
Aino supports the International Relations Office's communications and promotional activity for both internal and external audiences.