Responsible for the strategic leadership of the International Relations Office, enabling the delivery of the University’s Internationalisation Strategy
Supporting students and staff with Erasmus+, exchange programmes and study abroad activities.
We are responsible for international mobility activities, including:
- Erasmus+ programmes for students and staff
- exchange programmes
- short-term overseas programmes
We also provide information and guidance on applications for incoming and outgoing students and staff.
- if you're an visiting exchange student, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1225 38 5408
- if you are a University of Bath student and what to enquire about study abroad or Erasmus+ placements, email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1225 38 4718
- if you have a partnership query or are looking to discuss the staff mobility or short-term mobility programmes, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)1225 38 5067
Amy is responsible for leading the International Mobility team and operational oversight of international mobility activities across the University.
Michele is responsible for queries relating to mobility and exchange partnerships.
Rockhill is responsible for queries relating to outgoing exchange students, particularly Erasmus+ mobility funding.
Emily is responsible for queries relating to incoming exchange and visiting students.
Emma provides wide-ranging administrative support for the International Relations Office. She is also PA to the Director of International Relations.
Zoe supports the International Relations Office's communications and promotional activity for both internal and external audiences.