Student Immigration Service
We provide support to prospective and current international students, on all matters to do with student visas and immigration.
The Student Immigration Service offers immigration advice to help applicants and students apply for and maintain visas. We also provide student immigration advice for staff, and are responsible for maintaining the University of Bath’s Student sponsor licence.
See us for advice or guidance or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policies and procedures are in place to safeguard our Sponsor Licence. Information about student visas is available for staff wishing to know more or needing help to support international (including EU) students.
- Jessica Scott, Head of Student Immigration
- Carole Cox, Deputy Head of Student Immigration
- Natasha Tiley, Senior Student Immigration Adviser
- Aneta Venables, Senior Student Immigration Adviser
- Lucie Oghomone, Student Immigration Adviser
- Adam Flint, Student Immigration Adviser
- Carolyn Dyer, Student Immigration Adviser
- Thomas Elsworth, Student Immigration Adviser
- Rebecca Intavarant, Student Immigration Adviser
Student Immigration Services are regulated by The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).