Student Immigration Service
We provide support to prospective and current international students, on all matters to do with student visas and immigration.
The Student Immigration Service offers immigration advice and guidance to students throughout their studies at Bath.
Our team of Student Immigration Advisers provide specialist advice to help applicants and students apply for and maintain visas. We also provide advice for staff about student immigration and are responsible for maintaining the University of Bath’s Tier 4 sponsor licence.
Our policies and procedures are in place to safeguard our Sponsor Licence. Information about student visas is available for staff wishing to know more or needing help to support international students.
- Jessica Scott, Head of Student Immigration
- Carole Cox, Deputy Head of Student Immigration
- Natasha Tiley, Senior Student Immigration Adviser
- Aneta Venables, Senior Student Immigration Adviser
- Sabine Bachinger, Student Immigration Adviser
- Sayuri Gaston, Student Immigration Adviser
- Lucie Oghomone, Student Immigration Adviser
Student Immigration Services are regulated by The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).