Unit lists grouped by department
Who can use these lists?
- Staff can use the following email lists to contact all students on a specific unit.
- Students may fail to receive emails if their mailbox is over quota.
- These lists are for official University business only. They are not to be used for any marketing purposes, whether University-based or otherwise. Please speak to Corporate Communications about advertising events and promotions.
How are they created?
- The membership of each list is defined by Student Records.
- These lists are updated every morning but sometimes it takes a few days for the changes to be implemented.
- Lists change very often in the first few weeks of each semester.
- These lists should not be used exclusively to communicate important information, for instance changes to assessments.
- For more information about how the unit codes are structured, please look under the Glossary section of the Catalogues site.
- Cross-departmental unit lists
- Dept for Health unit lists
- Dept of Architecture and Civil Engineering unit lists
- Dept of Biology and Biochemistry unit lists
- Dept of Chemical Engineering unit lists
- Dept of Chemistry unit lists
- Dept of Computer Science unit lists
- Dept of Economics unit lists
- Dept of Education unit lists
- Dept of Electronic and Electrical Engineering unit lists
- Dept of Mathematical Sciences unit lists
- Dept of Mechanical Engineering unit lists
- Dept of Pharmacy and Pharmacology unit lists
- Dept of Physics unit lists
- Dept of Politics, Languages & International Studies unit lists
- Dept of Psychology unit lists
- Dept of Social and Policy Sciences unit lists
- Foreign Languages Centre unit lists
- Learning Partnerships Office unit lists
- Postgraduate research unit lists
- School of Management unit lists
- Skills Centre unit lists
- Team Bath unit lists