University Mental Health Day brings together the University community to make mental health a university-wide priority and create ongoing year round change to the future of the mental health of everyone.
Join us on Thursday 9th March 2023 anytime between 12:30 – 14:00 in the first of our monthly ‘Taking Time to Talk’ events for 2023, book your space here so it is in your diary: Time to Talk cafe - March Tickets
This is taking place in the Polden Staff Commons where free coffee/tea and biscuits will be available for you to take a moment to reflect, think or have a chat with one of our Staff Wellbeing Champions or other colleagues.
Book your space for all the ones you would like to pop in to:
- Thursday 9th March 12:30 to 14:00 - Time to Talk cafe - March Tickets
- Tuesday 18th April 12:30 – 14:00 - Time to Talk cafe - April Tickets
- Wednesday 17th May 12:30 – 14:00 - Time to Talk cafe - May Tickets
- Monday 19th June - 12:30 – 14:00 - Time to Talk cafe - June Tickets
- Tuesday 11th July - 12:30 – 14:00 - Time to Talk cafe - July Tickets