To mark the University saying goodbye to disposable cups on campus we ran a competition for five lucky winners to get their hands on a University of Bath Keep Cup if they answered the question below correctly.
What can you use instead of a disposable cup?
- ceramic mugs at catering outlets (a)
- the Exchange cup scheme (b)
- your own reusable cup (c)
- your favourite mug (d)
- All of the above (e)
The answer was of course all of the above (e).
- Hilde Coffe, Professor in Politics, Dept of Politics, Languages & International Studies
- Susanna Martin, Experimental Officer, Dept of Psychology
- Dawn Hallett, Faculty Placements Administrator, Faculty of Science
- Paul Fitzpatrick, Content Writer, Marketing
- Ziyu Guan, Programmes Administrator, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
To find out more about how we are tackling climate change check out our Climate Change and the University of Bath webpage or read about our Sustainable Food Commitment by following the link below.