Has a member or team of the professional services/support staff:
- gone above and beyond?
- considered and promoted how the office or work environment could be a little more ‘green’?
- developed their role to ensure our students receive the best possible service?
- …anything else that you would like to recognise them for.
If you know any staff member or team who has shown excellence in their work nominate them for a Recognition Award today – and here’s why;
Let them know they’re worth it
- What better way to make someone feel special and say thank you? Whether you know someone who is promoting green initiatives or giving you a little extra support on that tough project – why not say thank you and show your appreciation by nominating them?
Just being nominated is enough
- Show that you value your colleagues and recognise their hard work and support. Every nominee and their manager will be notified of their nominations, which are all published online. This a lovely endorsement to receive - make their day!
They might win…!
- Winners are invited to a special evening. It is hosted by our Vice Chancellor and each winner can enjoy an arrival reception followed by three course dinner; and the Vice Chancellor will personally hand out the awards and prizes for each category.
Because it is easy to nominate
- Nominating is easy! You can do it online or pick up a printed copy from HR reception.
Entries close Friday 3 April 2020.