About the Chancellor's Scholarship
The Chancellor's Scholarship is aimed at overseas students (international & EU) who have demonstrated academic excellence in their studies. All eligible overseas students will receive a first year tuition fee waiver worth up to £2,000. These scholarships are not limited in number and you will receive an award if you meet the criteria.
If eligible you will receive one of the following:
- a £2,000 first year tuition fee waiver if you achieve A Level grades of A* A* A*, or equivalent.
- a £1,000 first year tuition fee waiver if you achieve A Level grades of A* A* A, or equivalent.
In order to receive the Chancellor's Scholarship you must:
- be assessed as a new first-year overseas fee paying student
- accept a place on a full-time campus based undergraduate course starting in 2023
- achieve A-Level grades of at least A* A* A, or equivalent
How to apply
If you apply to Bath and meet the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be considered for the Chancellor's Scholarship and the International Baccalaureate 50th Anniversary Scholarship.
We will notify you by email if we determine that you are eligible for either or both of these awards upon confirmation of your examination results.