- Turner S, Vasilakis C, Utley M, Foster P, Kotecha A, Morris S and Fulop N (2017). Analysing barriers to service improvement across an organisational network in England using a multi-level theory of innovation: the case of glaucoma outpatient clinics. Sociology of Health & Illness. DOI: 10.1111/1467-9566.12670.
- Repoussis, P., Paraskevopoulos, D., Vazacopoulos, A. & Hupert , N. (2017). Optimizing Emergency Preparedness and Resource Utilization in Mass-Casualty Incidents. European Journal of Operational Research. 255(2): 531-544. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejor.2016.05.047.
- Güneş Erdoğan (2017). An open source Spreadsheet Solver for Vehicle Routing Problems. Computers & Operations Research, 84:62-72. DOI: 10.1016/j.cor.2017.02.022.
- Lebcir R, Demir E, Ahmad R, Vasilakis C and Southern D (2017). A discrete event simulation model to evaluate the use of community services in the treatment of patients with Parkinson's disease in the United Kingdom. BMC Health Services Research, 17(50). DOI:10.1186/s12913-017-1994-9.
- Nigel D. Caldwell, Jens K. Roehrich, Gerard George. Social Value Creation and Relational Coordination in Public-Private Collaborations. Journal of Management Studies. 54(6): 906-928. DOI: 10.1111/joms.12268/.
- Mohiuddin S, Busby J, Savovic J, Richards A, Northstone K, Hollingworth W, Donovan J and Vasilakis C (2017). A systematic review of the use of computer simulation modelling of patient flow within UK emergency departments. BMJ Open. 7:e015007. DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2016-015007.
- Stylianou N, Fackrell R and Vasilakis C (2017). Are medical outliers associated with worse patient outcomes? A retrospective study within a regional NHS hospital using routine data. BMJ Open. 7:e015676. DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2016-015676.
- Glasgow S, Vasilakis C, Perkins Z, Tai N and Brohi K (2016). Managing the surge in demand for blood following mass casualty events. Early automatic restocking may preserve red cell supply. Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery. 81(1): 50-7. DOI:10.1097/TA.0000000000001101.
- Pitt M, Monks T, Crowe S and Vasilakis C. (2016) The role of systems modelling and simulation in health service policy, delivery and design. BMJ Quality and Safety, 25:38-45. DOI: 10.1136/bmjqs-2015-004430.
- Demir E, Vasilakis C, Southern D and Lebcir R. (2015) A simulation-based decision support tool for informing the management of patients with Parkinson's disease. International Journal of Production Research, 53(24): 7238-51. DOI: 10.1080/00207543.2015.1029647.
- Marianna Frangeskou, Beatriz Gonzalez, Lluis Serra-Majem (2015). Dehydration in the elderly: a Review focused on Economic Burden. JNHA - The Journal of Nutrition, Health and Aging, 19(6): 619-27. DOI: 10.1007/s12603-015-0491-2.
- Vasilakis C, Pitt M and Chaussalet T eds. (2015) The 7th IMA international conference on quantitative modelling in the management of health and social care: IMA health 2013 special issue, Health Care Management Science, 18(2), 107-9. DOI: 10.1007/s10729-014-9306-y.
- Crowe S, Vasilakis C, Gallivan S, Fenton M and Bull K (2015) Informing the management of paediatric heart transplant waiting lists: complementary use of simulation and analytical modelling. In: Proceedings of the 2015 Winter Simulation Conference, eds. L. Yilmaz, W. K. V. Chan, I. Moon, T. M. K. Roeder, C. Macal and M. Rosetti. Piscataway, New Jersey: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, pp. 1654-1665.
- Kotecha A, Turner S, Vasilakis C, Utley M, Morris S, Fulop N, Azuaro-Blanco A and Foster P. (2014) Improving care and increasing efficiency – challenges in the care of chronic eye diseases. Eye (Nature), 28: 779-783. DOI:10.1038/eye.2014.135.
- Roehrich JK, Lewis MA and George G. (2014). Are Public-Private Partnerships a Healthy Option? A Systematic Literature Review of “Constructive” Partnerships between Public and Private Actors. Social Science & Medicine. 113: 110-9. DOI: 10.1016/j.socscimed.2014.03.037.
- Crowe S, Vasilakis C, Skeen A, Gallivan S, Storr P, Grove P and Utley M . (2014) Examining the feasibility of using a modelling tool to assess resilience across a health care system and assist with decisions concerning service reconfiguration. Journal of the Operational Research Society. 65(10): 1522-32. DOI:10.1057/jors.2013.102.
- Griffiths C, Panteli N, Brunton D, and Marder B. (2014) Designing and evaluating the acceptability of Realshare: an online support community for teenagers and young adults with cancer (TYAC). Journal of Health Psychology. 20(12):1589-601. DOI: 10.1177/1359105313519154.
- Tako A, Kotiadis K, Vasilakis C, Miras A and le Roux CW. (2014) Improving patient waiting times: a simulation study of an obesity care service study. BMJ Quality and Safety, 23:373-381. DOI: 10.1136/bmjqs-2013-002107
- Kotiadis K, Tako A and Vasilakis C. (2014) A participative and facilitative conceptual modelling for discrete event simulation studies in health care. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 65:197-213. DOI:10.1057/jors.2012.17
- Barlow J, Roehrich JK, & Wright S. (2013) Europe Sees Mixed Results From Public-Private Partnerships For Building And Managing Health Care Facilities And Services. Health Affairs, 32(1): 146-154. DOI: 10.1377/hlthaff.2011.1223
- Vasilakis C, Pagel C, Utley M, Gallivan S, and Richards D. (2013) Modelling toolkit to assist with introducing a stepped care system in mental health care. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 64: 1049-59. DOI: 10.1057/jors.2012.98
- Kotiadis K, Tako A, Rouwette E, Vasilakis C, Gandhi P, Wegstapel H and Webb P. (2013). Using a model of the performance measures in Soft Systems Methodology (SSM) to take action: a case study in health care. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 64(1): 125-137. DOI: 10.1057/jors.2012.21