Through our Centre for Healthcare Innovation and Improvement, we are working on applied health research and consultancy projects, in partnership with local and national health and social care organisations.
We are also developing links with local government and industrial partners and are keen to explore new opportunities.
Using a mixed methods approach, we adopt a flexible and collaborative outlook to the choice and framing of research problems and to the research methods and modelling techniques used.
With the School and the University’s current activity and existing strengths in this area, the Centre is in a unique position to make a substantial and impactful contribution not only to academia but also to practice.
Here you can find summaries of some of the projects we are currently working on. We will be disseminating the aims and outputs of our research on this page, and will provide regular updates on projects.
If you have any queries, or would like to explore the options of engaging with the centre and its academics in a research or consultancy project, please contact the centre's director Professor Christos Vasilakis.
- Public Sector Audit in a Period of Austerity and Reform
- Modelling the impacts of Atrial Fibrillation management on whole health and social care systems
- Researchers in Residence at the Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust (RUH)
- The Future of Social Networks in Healthcare: An Exploratory Study
- Social value creation and relational coordination in public-private collaborations