Through the Centre for Governance, Regulation and Industrial Strategy (CGR&IS), we are studying, and seeking to better understand, the character of current forms of regulation, their impact and the potential path of future evolution.
Regulation is such an integral part of our lives, it often goes unnoticed. Yet it is vitally important, in everywhere from the financial and energy sectors, to information dissemination, that the restrictions imposed and implemented are in the best interest of all parties.
- Regulation of the asset management and the pension industry (Emmanouil Platanakis, Ania Zalewska)
- Regulation of the derivatives market (David Newton)
- Regulation of the tobacco industry (Rob Branston)
- Regulation of the utilities sector (Ania Zalewska)
- Regulation of the energy sector (Ania Zalewska)
- Regulation of the banking and the insurance sectors (Simone Giansante, Andreas Krause, Ru Xie, Ania Zalewska)
- Regulation of financial innovations (Winifred Huang, Ania Zalewska)