Find out Education Advisory Board's meeting dates and membership.
Education Advisory Board's primary responsibilities are:
- To provide advice and support to the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Education) in setting the policies and strategic direction of the University in relation to education in the national and international context.
- To oversee the University’s progress against its Education Strategic Implementation Plan (ESIP) as part of the wider University of Bath Strategy 2021-2026.
- To develop and monitor Education KPIs for the institution on behalf of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Education) that are approved by Senate.
For education issues affecting:
- All parts of the taught student community – undergraduate and postgraduate, distance and campus-based, full -time, part-time, online courses and apprentice programmes.
- All stages of the student lifecycle, from recruitment through to graduation and post-graduation support.
- Students’ academic experience of their education. Wider student experience issues are considered by the Student Experience Advisory Board.