St Bart's is a vibrant Evangelical Anglican church in Bath, where you’ll find people of all ages, nationalities and backgrounds, committed to learning from the Bible, seeking to love and serve Jesus Christ.
Whatever your age or life story, and wherever you’re coming from, they’d love to meet you. What you’ll find when you arrive is a group of genuine people trying to follow God in a wholehearted and uncomplicated way.
- Has student members
- Has an evening service
- Near a Sunday bus route
- Has families and children
- Has a worship band
- Has mid-week small groups
- International students group
- 9.30 and 11.15am King Edward Road services (with families and children's groups)
- 10.30am St Bart's Riverside Service (Hayesfield School, Brougham Hayes) - pre-service coffee and pastries
- Student lunch most weeks in term time. Students tend to gravitate to the 11.15am service which offers pre-service coffee and pastries
- 6.30pm contemporary service followed by discussion and pizza
Rev Ian Lewis (King Edward Road)
Rev Tim Ling (Riverside)
From town: 4, 41 and U1
From the University: U1
The main group for students is Focus, meeting on Tuesdays at 7.30pm. It consists of coffee and cake, small group Bible study, a short talk on living for Jesus and time to pray for each other. There are opportunities for students to be involved in helping with children and youth groups, music, hospitality and a range of other ministries. The church provides 1-to-1 mentoring for students who would like it. They also run two residential trips for students during the academic year.