Enhance your knowledge and experience of sports physiotherapy. This is a specially-designed online master's course for physiotherapists.
Our MSc Sports Physiotherapy is an in-depth academic and clinical course, designed specifically for physiotherapists looking for a specialist qualification in this area.
You will deepen your knowledge of sports physiotherapy, athlete management and performance enhancement. You'll work with our highly experienced sports physiotherapy team.
The course complies with international standards of practice and takes place, in the most part, online. We are one of just a few universities offering this type of course part-time, through distance learning. You will have the convenience of being able to complete your studies alongside your physiotherapy practice.
You will also take part in induction and residential weeks, where you can meet and work with fellow students on real case studies, and engage in debate with practitioners from a variety of contexts.
By taking part, you will benefit from:
- highly interactive, flexible online learning and clinical teaching
- residential teaching weeks to support your practical and clinical examination training
- an online network of sport and exercise medicine and sports physiotherapy clinicians
- access to experienced clinical specialists in the field to provide professional development support
- a problem-solving and reflective approach to sports physiotherapy and related topics
Informed teaching to advance your learning
You can look forward to working with our highly experienced sports physiotherapy team, who between them have worked with an impressive range of clients. Our team have worked at a number of high profile sporting events, including the:
- Commonwealth Games
- FIFA World Cup
- Olympic Games
- Paralympic World Cup
- Tour de France
By the end of the course, you will be qualified to work with athletes and sports teams at the highest level and of all ages. You will be able to apply evidence-based practice principles to deliver innovation in sports physiotherapy.