RIS writing retreat
Research and Innovation Services is running a new year writing retreat, for those submitting a proposal by July 2019 to work intensively on your submission.
Would you value a couple of days away from campus to develop a research proposal with research development staff on hand, as well as a host of other useful professionals from across the University?
RIS is running our next highly anticipated writing retreat as an opportunity for those of you intending to submit a research proposal by July 2019 to work intensively on your submission.
We have booked space at the BLRSI to host academics and researchers. Small teams are also eligible to apply. Research Development Managers and other professionals at the University will be on hand at all times to help. Places are limited.
In order to be eligible to attend the Writing Retreat, you will need to:
- identify a funding opportunity, ideally to the value of £250k or above and be eligible to apply
- be the PI or University of Bath lead
- anticipate submitting your application by July 2019
- commit to attending both days
- commit to working exclusively on your proposal
- commit to giving feedback on the retreat and reporting outcomes, e.g. proposal submission and how the retreat supported this
If you are interested in attending email Katy Warr: email@example.com with half a page of A4 detailing the following by 17:00 Tuesday 4 December 2018:
- the funding opportunity you wish to apply for, your research idea and progress to date
- what you are hoping to get from attending the writing retreat
- let us know if you have any dietary requirements
Decisions will be made by Friday 7 December 2018.
Contact Katy Warr for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org