Arranging a training session
Contact us to arrange training:
- Nuclear magnetic resonance: John Lowe, Catherine Lyall, Tim Woodman
- Electron microscopy, spectroscopy: Philip Fletcher, Diana Lednitzky
- X-ray diffraction: Gabriele Kociok-Köhn
- Mass spectrometry: Kathryn Proctor
- Bio-imaging and cell analysis: Michael Zachariadis
- Thermal & polymer characterisation, surface characterisation: Rémi Castaing
Booking our equipment
Once trained, you can book time on our equipment using the online booking tool Calpendo.
Accessing and processing your data
After acquisition, your data are saved on the X drive and can be accessed remotely. Most of our processing programs are also available remotely. All details here.
Linking your research outputs to us
We kindly request that our users follow these guidelines to acknowledge work carried out within MC² facility.
Read this article to understand the importance of acknowledging core research facilities.
After publication, you should link your research outputs to the relevant piece of equipment or facility, in Pure (the University's system for managing information about your research publications, projects, activities and impacts).
Contacting our advisory board
You can contact MC² advisory board to provide input on technique specific developments and on equipment needs, but also to give feedback on our services. It is composed of representatives of the technology specific user base.
Contacting our health & safety committee
You can contact MC² health & safety committee to report any issue related to health and safety whilst working in our facilities and to discuss any aspect of safe working.