Accessing MC² services
Read on to learn how Bath researchers and students can access equipment and support in MC².
Arranging a training session
Contact us to arrange training:
- Mass spectrometry: Dr Shaun Reeksting
- Bio-imaging and cell analysis: Dr Michael Zachariadis
- Nuclear magnetic resonance: Dr John Lowe
- Electron microscopy, spectroscopy: Dr Philip Fletcher
- X-ray diffraction: Dr Gabriele Kociok-Köhn
- Thermal characterisation, surface characterisation: Dr Rémi Castaing
- Polymer characterisation: Dr Martin Levere
Booking our equipment
Once trained, you can book time on our equipment using the online booking tool Calpendo.
Accessing and processing your data
After acquisition, your data are saved on the X drive and can be accessed remotely. Most of our processing programs are also available remotely. All details on our wiki space.
Linking your research outputs to us
We kindly request that our users follow these guidelines to acknowledge work carried out within MC² facility.
After publication, you should link your research outputs to the relevant piece of equipment or facility, in Pure, the University's system for managing information about your research publications, projects, activities and impacts.
Contacting our advisory board
You can contact MC² advisory board to provide input on technique specific developments and on equipment needs, but also to give feedback on our services. It is composed of representatives of the technology specific user base.