Anxiety Aid is a five-week course that will help you understand and reduce anxiety.
- Identify what makes you anxious and what keeps anxiety going.
- Learn how to calm your nervous system and deal with unhelpful thoughts.
- Try out techniques to help you do difficult things even with some anxious feelings.
Find out more about Anxiety Aid
How to Have a Good Day
Mired in low mood? Life flat and colourless? This online course could help you recover your vitality.
- Start enjoying life again.
- Connect better with others.
- Feel more purposeful.
- Build lasting wellbeing and resilience.
Find out more about How to Have a Good Day
Food for Thought
Do you have a love/hate relationship with food? Does eating make you anxious or do you turn to food to cope? If you'd like to change unhelpful patterns of eating, this short online course can help.
- Break unhelpful cycles of behaviour.
- Develop healthy coping strategies.
- Make meaningful change.
Find out more about Food for Thought
Overly nervous in social situations? Hate being the centre of attention? This short course could help you manage social anxiety and connect more easily with others.
- Understand social anxiety and how unhelpful thoughts and behaviours maintain it.
- Learn tools from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for managing social anxiety.
- Practise interacting with others in a supportive setting.
Find out more about Connect More
Mindfulness for Life
Learn mindfulness meditation to reduce stress and anxiety, improve your mood and deal with the challenges of daily life. A five-week course.
- Understand how the way we think about the world affects our emotions and actions.
- Establish a daily mindfulness practice as the basis for learning to respond more consciously to life and the challenges it brings.
- Notice unhelpful thinking patterns and shift into ways of thinking that better support your wellbeing.