Transcript available PDF
If you still need further assistance please use our online query form and a member of library staff will be in contact to help.
You can also find a number of guides about referencing and citations, library services and online resources in PDF format online.
Issuing books using the self-issue machines
Members of the University Library are encouraged to self-issue loanable items from the Subject floor and the Language & Learning Zone collections using the two Self-Issue machines located on Level 2 near the Issue Desk. You will need your Library Card to borrow books.
- How to borrow a book using the Self-Issue Machines (1:01) Opens in Vimeo
Finding items on the Library Catalogue
- How to search for a book on the Catalogue (1:51) Transcript available PDF
- How to search for an e-book (1:46) Transcript available PDF
- How to search for an e-journal (2:02) Transcript available PDF
- How to search for a journal article (1:43) Transcript available PDF
- Saving books and journals to 'My Favourites' (3:08) Transcript available PDF