Attending the in-person drop-in
These guidelines are to keep us all safe. Please help us keep running the in-person drop-in by adhering to them.
- Only come to the building if you can see that there is a seat available below. Wear a mask inside the building.
- Wash hands before entering or use hand gel at the entrance to building 6 East
- Follow the marked one-way system to enter the Skills Zone, use your elbow to trigger the door to open
- Collect a clean chair and take it to an empty desk, clean the table area, sit down and read the instructions on safe use of the drop-in
- Get your work out and do some maths while you wait - a tutor will come to your table shortly