Mathematics Resource Centre (MASH) team
We provide help with maths and statistics for all members of the University.
We provide mathematics and statistics help to all members of the University. This includes study skills, software support, and programming and typesetting support.
- Emma Cliffe, Head of MASH
- Cheryl Voake-Jones, MASH Coordinator and Teaching Fellow, Cheryl is currently on maternity leave
- MASH Statistics Advisory Service Coordinator and Senior Tutor
- MASH Development Officer
- Ed Southwood, MASH Teaching Fellow
- Luis Rodriguez, Mathematics Support Tutor
- We additionally employ a team of peer tutors to assist with workshops, and are supported and advised by staff from the Department of Mathematical Sciences for some of our activities.
It is best to contact us through the main MASH email address rather than using our personal contact information. We will be able to direct your query to the appropriate member of staff.